Positive Technologies: Products and Services
Positive Technologies is a leading global provider of enterprise security solutions for vulnerability and compliance management, incident and threat analysis, and application protection. Commitment to clients and research has earned Positive Technologies a reputation as one of the foremost authorities on Industrial Control System, Banking, Telecom, Web Application, and ERP security, supported by recognition from the analyst community
State-of-the-art solutions are developed at Positive Research, the company's flagship research center and one of the largest in Europe. Positive Research experts have helped to identify and fix over 250 zero-day vulnerabilities in products from Cisco, Google, Honeywell, Huawei, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Schneider Electric, Siemens, and others, earning a reputation for world-class expertise in protection of devices and infrastructures at all scales from ATMs to nuclear power stations.
Findings by Positive Research are used for updating the MaxPatrol knowledge base and for development of security solutions including PT Application Firewall, PT Application Inspector, MaxPatrol Vulnerability and Compliance Management Solution, PT ISIM, PT MultiScanner and SS7 Attack Discovery. These products allow securing web applications, evaluating network protection, blocking attacks in real time, ensuring compliance with industry and national standards, and training security specialists. In 2015 and in 2016, the company was rated a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls (WAF).
Positive Technologies is the organizer of the annual Positive Hack Days international forum and security competition, in which over 4,000 experts take part every year.
Company specialists actively participate in organizations dedicated to information security (CEH, CIS, ISACA, Web Application Security Consortium), publish their works in various magazines devoted to practical information security, and regularly speak at major IS international conferences, including: Black Hat USA, CanSecWest, FIRST Annual Conference, HackInParis, Hack In The Box, ITSF, Microsoft Security Briefing, Nullcon, POC, Positive Hack Days, SAS, ZeroNights and others.
Positive Technologies News
- Positive Technologies accelerates international growth with senior hires
- Positive Technologies launches PT VIP Protect to allow mobile operators to safeguard high-profile figures from targeted phone hacks
- Positive Technologies discovers security vulnerability in data center monitoring system that could allow remote access to unencrypted passwords
- Vulnerabilities in Rockwell Automation controllers found by Positive Technologies
- Positive Technologies works with GE to highlight vulnerability that could allow interception of passwords used at power stations, water facilities, and factories
- Positive Technologies Advises ATM Industry on Serious Vulnerability in Security Software
- Positive Technologies Reveals How Criminals Hacked ATMs