Transforming Security Through Visibility
New devices join your network every hour. Unmanaged notebooks, smartphones and tablets. Internet of Things (IoT) devices of all shapes and sizes. Rogue endpoints. Servers. These devices significantly expand your attack surface yet are invisible to many security products. ForeScout can see them, control them and orchestrate system-wide response.
We have pioneered an agentless approach to security to protect organizations against the emerging threats that exploit the billions of IoT devices connected to organizations' networks. This solution is based on the ability to see, control and orchestrate.
See devices and details other systems can't
ForeScout CounterACT® sees desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, IoT endpoints, peripherals and rogue devices the instant they connect to your network—even if they don’t have security agents installed. It discovers servers, routers and access points, too. CounterACT gathers in-depth insights about device types, users, applications, operating systems and more. Then it continuously monitors the devices. No agents. No excuses. No kidding.
Control enforcement, not chaos
Unlike solutions that simply provide alerts and send IT scrambling, CounterACT allows, denies or limits network access based on device posture and your security policies. It can also automatically assess and remediate malicious or high-risk endpoints to help you comply with industry mandates and regulations.
Orchestrate system-wide security
You don't need to change your network on our behalf. We work with wired and wireless network infrastructure, as well as Windows®, Linux, iOS®, OS X and Android. Chances are, if you have it, we work with it—including your existing security management tools such as NGFW, EDR, EPP, ATD, EMM, VA and SIEM. Our solutions enable over 70 third-party systems* to share data to gain better context of device posture and orchestrate an automated response which extends the value of your existing security investments.
ForeScout Press Releases
- ForeScout Extends Visibility and Control Capabilities to the Cloud with Amazon Web Services
- ForeScout Delivers New Splunk Integration for Faster Incident Response
- ForeScout Technologies Named as a Representative Vendor in Gartner’s Market Guide for IoT Security
- ForeScout Named One of the Fastest Growing Companies in North America on Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 500™
- ForeScout Reveals New Findings that Show Common Enterprise IoT Devices are Hackable in Under Three Minutes
- ForeScout Receives JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for its Transformative Security Technology
- ForeScout Joins Splunk’s Adaptive Response Initiative at .conf2016